by Numbay Media — June 20, 2011
- Papuan Activist At Risk Following Beating — by Numbay Media — last modified June 20, 2011
- Amnesty International reported Yones Douw, a human rights activist in the Indonesian province of Papua, was beaten by military officers on 15 June and has been denied medical treatment. He fears for his health and safety, as he has previously been detained and assaulted as a result of his human rights activities.
- Witnesses to Mako Tabuni Shooting — by Numbay Media — last modified June 19, 2012
- Chronology of the fatal shooting of the West Papua National Committee activist in Jayapura according to two eye witnesses.
- West Papua: Land of Mourning, Bloodshed (Peace?) and Humanitarian Intervention — by Numbay Media — last modified June 28, 2012
- Reverend Benny Giay of the Kingmi Papuan Christian Church presented the following diplomat briefing which reads like an essay on human rights abuses in West Papua. "I am dedicating this reflection to pastors and the ministers of the Lord, in Papuan Church History who were shot dead by Indonesian Security Officers in the past out allegation that they were agents of Papua Liberation Organization."
- benny1 — by Enrico Aditjondro — last modified June 28, 2012
- mako1 — by Enrico Aditjondro — last modified June 28, 2012