by Plug In Tv — April 30, 2010
- West Papua Film and Information Night March 21, 2007 from 04:00 PM to 06:30 PM — Trades Hall Bar. Cnr Lygon St & Victoria St, Melbourne VIC, — by Plug In Tv
- The Free West Papua group invite you to a screening in Melbourne on March 21 that explores the historical issues surrounding West Papua, but also looks at the implications of the ominous security agreement with Indonesia recently signed by the Australian Government.
- westpapua_film_night.jpg — by Plug In Tv — last modified January 11, 2011
- Plug-in TV 2008 production launch January 11, 2008 from 05:30 AM to 07:30 AM — Melbourne City Library - 253 Flinders Lane, Melbourne 3000, — by Plug In Tv
- Do you want to produce documentaries that make a positive impact on the world? Do you have ideas for documentaries concerning social justice, peace, environmental protection and other issues? Join the Plug-in TV team for its 2008 season!
- plug-in tv next meeting January 25, 2008 from 01:00 AM to 02:30 AM — melbourne city library, — by Plug In Tv
- come to the plug-in tv production meeting on thursday 24 jan at 6pm
- Plug-in TV production meeting February 08, 2008 from 01:00 AM to 03:00 AM — Meeting Room 1, 2nd floor, Ross House, — by Plug In Tv
- Do you want to produce documentaries that make a positive impact on the world? Do you have ideas for documentaries about social justice, peace, environmental protection and other issues? Then, come and join the Plug in TV team for its 2008 season!
- Film Screening: WE DANCE TO WHATEVER MUSIC IS PLAYING: the need for environmental education in the Philippines June 27, 2008 from 05:00 AM to 08:00 AM — Lentils As Anything (Abbotsford Convent) 1 St. Heliers Street, Collingwood, — by Plug In Tv
- WE DANCE TO WHATEVER MUSIC IS PLAYING: the need for environmental education in the Philippines Produced by: Sheryl Oteyza & Felipe Ruiz View the premiere screening of this documentary on Thursday 26 June, 6pm @ Lentils as Anything (Abbotsford Convent). Cost $10. Proceeds from the screening will help build libraries & education institutions in the communities visited in the Philippines.
- Voices of the planet April 19, 2009 from 05:30 AM to 08:00 AM — CERES Environment Park 8 Lee Street Brunswick East , — by Plug In Tv
- Voices of the planet FILM NIGHT Saturday 6pm to approx 9pm Entry by gold coin donation or free if you’ve paid the entry for Saturday Featuring “We are not alone” Made by Kami Tidak of Peace Brigades International, highlights PBI's work protecting Human Rights defenders in Aceh, as well as the conflict seen through the eyes of activists themselves. It is a very interesting insiders look at the conflict situation in Aceh, as well as the challenges and importance of Human Rights work. (45 min)
- Melbourne Rally Stop the Intervention in Northern Territory June 20, 2009 from 11:00 PM to 04:00 AM — Melbourne city, — by Plug In Tv
- On Saturday 20th June supporters of Aboriginal rights in Melbourne will be marking the two-year anniversary of the Northern Territory intervention with a solidarity rally in the CBD, followed by a public meeting at Trades Hall. The events will feature live music and a range of speakers, including a woman from the Alice Springs town camps. I'm coordinating a group of people to film this event and upload online soon-ish after the rally. I would need people with filming equipment/audio/photography... If anyone out there is able to help out on this day... email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks Sheryl