by theweathergroup_U — April 29, 2010
- Artist Talk: theweathergroup_U June 22, 2008 from 04:30 PM to 05:30 PM — Cockatoo Island, — by theweathergroup_U
- Artist Talk: theweathergroup_U Sunday, 22 June 2008, 12:30pm, Cockatoo Island, Free theweathergroup_U is a collective pursuing experimental methods of audio-visual media production, environmental mapping and monitoring technologies, and processes of community-based interaction. theweathergroup_U seeks to examine how people from differing social and cultural backgrounds can connect with and further understand the environmental and ecological systems that surround them.
- "Nowhere here in the middle" – Produced and Directed by Tara Jones. July 20, 2008 from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM — Cockatoo Island, — by theweathergroup_U
- If the government wanted to build a radioactive waste dump in your backyard... and changed the law to to make it happen... and told you it's perfectly safe.. what would you do?
- Fire of the Island September 07, 2008 from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM — Cockatoo Island, — by theweathergroup_U
- theweathergroup_U presents a final screening/event on the last day of the Biennale. "Fire of the Island" follows Isabell Coe, Robert Corowa and co. as they establish the Sacred Fire and move the Aboriginal Tent Embassy to Cockatoo Island after the Sydney Olympics, 2000. Robert Corowa and film maker G K Young will present the documentary. Percussionist extraordinaire, Louis Burdett will perform a live score. Bang!