by EngageMedia — April 10, 2013
EngageMedia undertakes a range of research initiatives, primarily focused on the social change use of video and internet technologies.
Currently we are working with the MIT Media Lab's Center for Civic Media and Open Documentary Lab to explore the impact and assessment of video4change. Read more.
Previous work includes
- Monitoring and defending freedom of expression and association on the Internet in Indonesia (2012)
- Global Information Society Watch Indonesia (2011)
- Global Information Society Watch Australia (2011)
- Global Information Society Watch Australia (2010)
- VideoChronic: Video Activism and Video Distribution in Indonesia (2009)
- FOSS Codecs for Online Video (2007)