Search results — 3 items matching your search terms.
- The Greenbelt Reports: Greenbelts and Lifebelts
- Advised by scientists, coastal communities are restoring or replanting mangrove forests as a 'bio-shield' against natural disasters and sea level rise. by TVE Asia Pacific — August 18, 2012 — Filed under: Wetlands, Protected area management, India, Coral reefs, Tsunami, Greenbelts, Conservation, Mangrove, Ecotourism, Disasters, Coastal ecosystems
- Saving the Planet: Floating the Future
- People living on and around Tonlé Sap lake, the largest in Cambodia, discover how to harvest fish and other sources within limits. by TVE Asia Pacific — August 16, 2012 — Filed under: Wetlands, Environment education, Sustainable consumption, Wildlife, Asia Pacific, Conservation, Fishing & fisheries, Ecotourism
- Saving the Planet: Voice of a Valley
- By inspiring discussion and debate, a community radio station helps Nepali communities to find the best solutions or compromises. by TVE Asia Pacific — August 19, 2012 — Filed under: Mountains, Environment education, Community development, Tourism and recreation, Asia Pacific, Natural resource management, Ecotourism, Pollution