Search results — 3 items matching your search terms.
- by Jamie McMechan — January 11, 2017 — Filed under: Human Rights, Industrial Relations, Maritime Union of Australia, wharfies, workers rights, worker's Union,, Activism, Australian Council Of Trade Unions, unionism, ITUC, unionsnsw, unions, wharfie, MUA
- The Hungry Mile Dedication
- Guest speakers Jack Thompson, Peter Garrett, Frank Sartor & Warren Smith celebrate the renaming of Hickson Road to the "The Hungry Mile Precinct " along with ... by Jamie McMechan — August 16, 2012 — Filed under: Wharves, East Darling Harbour, Sydney, wharfies, union, jamie, N.S.W, maritime, politics, m.u.a, Australia, mua, mcmechan, Darling Harbour, maritimeunion, NSW
- Sydney Ferries Demonstration
- Bass and Flinders have slashed the wages and conditions of their workers. The company has refused to negotiate with the union even after the MUA has recognised ... by Jamie McMechan — August 18, 2012 — Filed under: Service, wharfies, N.S.W, MUA, Sydney, Ferry, Labor Party, Australia, Left wing, Darling Harbour, NSW, wharves, M.U.A, Ferries, Circular Quay, Balmain, Jamie McMechan, Cruises, SFS, maritime union, Lunar Park, maritimeunion, Politics