by Anna Helme — January 23, 2013
- Melbourne EngageMedia Screening February 28, 2007 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM — Glitch Bar and Cinema, 318 St Georges rd, North Fitzroy, Victoria, Australia, — by Anna Helme
- EngageMedia will be putting on a screening in conjunction with Plug In TV (Channel 31 Melbourne). We will be screening highlights of documentary, experimental and fiction videos from the website, and doing a short presentation of the project.
- Sydney EngageMedia Screening Saturday 19th May May 19, 2007 from 06:30 PM to 08:30 PM — Black Rose Bookshop, 22 Enmore Rd , Newtown, Sydney, Australia , — by Anna Helme
- Come along to a screening of highlights from EngageMedia.org. All the videos have been contributed by the talented and diverse members of the website. We will screen videos about how to turn your TV into abstract art, refugees in outback Australia, nude bicyclists, Tom Cruise and Oprah (a remix), Michael Franti, youth rebellion in Tonga, the Janitor Liberation movement, the Tranny Cops, police brutality, gender and sexism in Malaysia, art and sedition, climate change in the Pacific, and more!!
- EngageMedia.org Screenings at Federation Square from December 07, 2007 to December 12, 2007 — Federation Square, Melbourne, Australia, — by Anna Helme
- Two programs of videos contributed to EngageMedia.org will be screened on the Big Screen at Federation Square in Melbourne between 7th and 12 of December. Federation Square is the site of many of Melbourne's major arts centres and a regular place for concerts, screenings and events. The video programs revolve around the issues of migration, indigenous issues, globalisation and old-growth forests.
- "Sex, Drugs and Lies" Film Premiere March 14, 2008 from 06:30 PM to 09:30 PM — Marrickville, Australia, — by Anna Helme
- Cambodian sex workers fight for their rights. In 2004, US pharmaceutical company Gilead Sciences, the University of California, the University of NSW and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation were involved in setting up a drug trial on 960 sex workers in Cambodia. This is the sex workers story.
- EngageMedia Workshop in Yogyakarta June 06, 2008 from 09:20 AM to 04:20 PM — MES56, — by Anna Helme
- Workshop hosted by IVAA, Combine and MES56 in Yogyakarta
- Yogyakarta International Videowork Festival from December 11, 2008 to December 16, 2008 — Yogyakarta, Indonesia, — by Anna Helme
- YIVF #04 2008 | yogyakarta international videowork festival |11 - 15 December 2008 | exchange program | screening | live streaming | research presentation | go to public spaces! | collaboration works | exhibition | workshop
- Cultural Flows Melbourne Premiere June 27, 2013 from 11:30 AM to 02:30 PM — Bella Union Bar, Victorian Trades Hall, corner of Victoria and Lygon streets, Carlton, Melbourne, VIC, Australia, — by Anna Helme
- Join us for the Melbourne Premiere of the Cultural Flows Films: two powerfully-shot documentaries that explore Indigenous Australian’s deep connections to the rivers and waterways in their Country. Produced over two years in communities alongside the Murray and Murrumbidgee rivers, the films reveal the vital role of naturally flowing waterways in maintaining country, culture and community.
- Plumi Video-Sharing Web App Workshop on August 21 August 21, 2014 from 05:00 PM to 09:00 PM — Skype, — by Anna Helme
- Plumi is a free open-source video-sharing app you can use to run your own video website. We are excited to announce this workshop coming up on August 21st 2014. This is a unique chance to boost your Plumi skills, whether you are fairly new to the project or you have been using Plumi for some time.