by admin — December 17, 2012
- Call Outs — by EM News — last modified April 29, 2010
- Videos — by EM News — last modified October 04, 2018
- News — by EM News — last modified April 29, 2010
- Events — by EM News — last modified April 29, 2010
- Survival In Prison — by EM News — last modified April 15, 2015
- For his student activism and political activities in 1999, San Zaw Htway was sentenced to 36 years in prison. This film documents his life, family, hunger protests he staged for the rights of the people in jail, how he took up drawing with any available materials in order to overcome the jail’s suffocation, and how he becomes an artist after 12 years in jail.
- We are ASEAN too! — by EM News — last modified April 01, 2014
- Regional LGBT rights organizations respond to the exclusion of SOGIE from recent declarations protecting women and children from violence.
- Kulitku Kasar, Hatiku Lembut 'Taring Babi' — by EM News — last modified August 20, 2015
- This film tells about punk in our country. It's all about description of punk within the people in our country. We took one of so many punk community in Jakarta. Their community named "Taring Babi". they share about their personal life, and all about good and bad stuffs inside punk itself.
- Papuan Voices Volume 2 Compilation with English Subs — by EM News — last modified January 27, 2016
- Papuan Voices Volume 2 Compilation with English Subs
- Featured Filmmaker: Ho Choon Hiong — by Yerry Nikholas Borang — last modified May 30, 2017
- We interview Ho Choon Hiong, a filmmaker from Singapore who has braved the country's restrictive media laws to present the other side of its story.
- Subtitling a Video on EngageMedia — by EM News — last modified January 22, 2019