Administration and Finance Assistant
EngageMedia is looking for an Administration and Finance Assistant to be based in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. The position is only open to applicants residing in Yogyakarta, and there is no assistance for relocation.
The Administration and Finance Assistant supports and works closely with EngageMedia’s Operations Team to ensure the organizations administrative needs are at the highest standard. The position supports the work of the Finance and Administration Coordinator and also provides logistical support to project managers.
- Provide finance and administrative support to the Operations Team
- Ensure the Indonesia office functions effectively
- Provide logistical support to projects
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collect and file receipts and documents
- Prepare payment requests and assist with tracking petty cash
- Enter data into internal systems as required
- Ensure the availability office supplies and stationary and generally contribute to office management
- Provide logistics support for daily operations and program activities such as workshops and meetings
- Photocopy and scan documents
- Manage and collect participant lists
- Provide travel support including coordinating travel and accommodation
- Organize the printing materials such as business cards, posters and flyers
- Maintain a list of inventory and other assets
- Document workshops and events
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar position
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in any discipline (fresh graduate are welcome to apply)
- Computing skills – experience with office software including Word and Excel
- Strong time management and self-organization skills
- Conversational level English or above
- Ability to work across cultures
How to Apply
- An application letter in English expressing your interest in the position (maximum 300 words)
- Provide a current CV in English
- Include two referees
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com with the title “Administration and Finance Assistant". Applications close April 21, 2017
All applications with be kept strictly confidential. Only short-listed applicants will be notified.
EngageMedia uses the power of video, the internet and free software technologies to create social and environmental change. We harness old and new media to assist movements challenge social injustice and environmental damage, as well as to present solutions.
EngageMedia works with independent film-makers, video activists, technologists, campaigners and social movements to generate wider audiences for their vital messages and move people to action.